UTI PAN AGENCY SERVICE AGENT (PSA) ON BOARDING APPLICATION
UTI PAN Agency Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- PAN is short for Permanent Account Number, and a UTI PAN Card consists of a 10-digit alpha-numeric number, that is issued to a person by an assessing officer of the Income Tax Department.
- The primary purpose of a PAN Card is it helps in bringing a universal identification, to all the transactions done by an Artificial Judicial Person | Association of Person | Association of Persons (Trust) | Body of Individual | Firm | Government | Hindu Undivided family | Individual | Limited Liability Partnership and Local Authority.
- UTI PAN Agency Registration has very useful benefits and flexible facilities.
- UTI PAN Agent’s is building their businesses by opening several UTI PAN Agency outlets across various towns and cities throughout the country.
- UTI PAN Agent's assist customers in filling online applications for UTI PAN Card as per customer requirements.
- One of the major concerns of customers is regarding the use of UTI PAN Card.
- UTI PAN Agent’s help their customers by the services that make the process of UTI PAN Card Enrollment / Correction easy and hassle-free.
- The method of UTI PAN Agency has become even more comfortable with the availability of UTI PAN application online through UTIITSL PAN Card Agency.
If interested you can apply for the UTI PAN Agency online Now!
CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) services allow PAN Service Agent to become an Authorised UTI PAN Agent by doing a simple UTIITSL PAN Service Agent (PSA) On Boarding Application Registration. UTI PAN Agency Registration can be done online. CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) can help PAN Service Agent to start their own UTI PAN Agency business, register their own UTI PAN Agency and earn extra income. After the successful UTI PAN Agency Registration, Agents are provided with a UTIITSL PAN Agent login credentials. This UTI PAN Agent login authorizes an Agent to do all the transactions and submit applications of his/her customer. Do not worry about the Registration process being lengthy or time-consuming because the UTI PAN Agency online applying is easy and rewarding. Some of the basic requirements necessary for UTI PAN Agency Registration and starting a UTI PAN Card business are,
- A Stable Internet Connection
- A Printer
- PAN Service Agency Outlet
- Fill all the mandatory details mentioned in the UTI PAN Agency Service Agent (PSA) On Boarding Online Application form which is available on URL: https://utipanagency.org.in/onboarding-application
- Upload a PAN Card copies for UTI PAN Agency Registration.
- Upload a copy of Aadhaar Card for UTI PAN Agency Registration.
- Upload a Passport Size Photo for UTI PAN Agency Registration.
- Submit your application form and pay one time ID Activation and Lifetime Support Fees of Rs. 799/- plus GST for UTI PAN Agency Registration.
PAN Card is an initiative of the Government of India in a bid to prevent or minimize tax evasions by the citizens of the country. The primary steps included linking all the financial transactions done by an individual and entities to their respective PAN Cards. This initiative has revolutionized the process of keeping records of all the significant transactions for taxation purposes by the Income Tax department. Some of the inherent benefits of having a PAN Card are as follows,
- Easy Income Tax returns since all the transactions are easily accessible with the help of a PAN Card.
- You can apply for a new bank account by providing a PAN Card as a proof of identity.
- It can also help in with the application procedure of credit/debit Cards as well as loans.
- PAN Cards can also be used for the sale and purchase of an GST Registration.
- PAN Card is used for payments related to life insurance.
- A PAN Card is essential for buying, selling, or renting a property.
- PAN Card is also used while purchasing jewelry, while investing, during money exchange and for many other purposes.
After understanding all the benefits of having a PAN Card, you must be wondering how to get one. Promising methods will help you get a PAN Card Agency quickly. UTI PAN Agency online applying process is very simple and self-explanatory.
- UTI PAN Agency PORTAL Registration online.
There are several service benefits offered to UTI PAN Agents by CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL). The service benefits include enjoyed by Agents after a successful UTI PAN Agency Registration online are,
- Increase in income and growth of the business through your UTI PAN Card Agency Registration because of the increased footfall.
- Application for Physical Mode PAN Card can be applied for any purpose.
- Application for Digital Mode PAN Card can be applied for an Individual where no documents required.
- Application for Aadhaar Seeding with PAN Facility is also Available Free of Cost
- Indian Customer Physical PAN Card and e-PAN Both Application Fees Rs. 107/-
- Indian Customer e-PAN Only, No Physical PAN Card will be Dispatched Application Fees Rs. 72/-
- NRI Customer Physical PAN Card and e-PAN Both Application Fees Rs. 1017/-
- NRI Customer e-PAN Only, No Physical PAN Card will be Dispatched Application Fees Rs. 72/-
- Digital Mode PAN Card Application e-PAN is made available to the customers within 2-3 Hours after the Aadhaar Authentication is completed.
- Physical Mode PAN Card Application e-PAN is made available to the customers within 3-4 days after the documentation procedure is completed.
- CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) provides a unique business opportunity to Agents where they can earn money at meagre investment rates by merely doing a UTI PAN ID Registration.
- UTI PAN Agency Registration online empowers commoners with options for earning more.
- CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) allows Agents to start their business at an inadequate investment of Rs 799/- plus GST only.
- CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) has always believed in the concept of 'Invest Less, Earn More'.
- Though starting your own business of UTI PAN Card Agency Registration online can involve a lot of challenges and difficult decisions concerning your company.
- The benefit of starting an online business is that the barriers are low as compared to that of the traditional practices.
- CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) aims to help the Agents to use every opportunity to dwell into digital or online marketing.
- The process of UTI PAN Agent Registration with CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) is straightforward.
- This UTI PAN Agent Registration allows Agents to use online payment methods such as UPI | Credit Cards | Debit Cards and Net banking and can help the Agent to increase the trading limit and never miss out on any business opportunity.
- CoDesk Venture PSA Admin Approved by (UTIITSL) has easy solutions for UTI PAN Agency Registration online.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by an Assessing Officer of the Income Tax Department.
- A typical PAN is AFRPP1595D
- It is mandatory to quote PAN on return of income, all correspondence with any income tax authority and challans for any payments due to Income Tax Department.
- It is also compulsory to quote PAN in all documents pertaining to economic or financial transactions notified from time-to-time by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
- Some such transactions are sale and purchase of immovable property or motor vehicle or payments to hotels for bills or payments in cash, of amounts exceeding Rs. 25,000/-, in connection with travel to any foreign country.
- It is also mandatory to mention PAN for obtaining a telephone or cellular telephone connection.
- Likewise, PAN has to be mentioned for making a time deposit exceeding Rs. 50,000/- with a Bank or Post Office or depositing cash of Rs. 50,000/- or more in a Bank.
Yes, it is compulsory to quote PAN on return of income.
- All existing assesses or taxpayers or persons who are required to furnish a return of income, even on behalf of others, must obtain PAN.
- Any person, who intends to enter into economic or financial transactions where quoting PAN is mandatory, must also obtain PAN.
- The Assessing Officer may allot PAN to any person either on his own or on a specific request from such person.
The following categories of persons are not required to obtain or quote PAN:
- Persons having only agricultural income and do not have any taxable income. Such persons will file a declaration (Form 61) in respect of transactions where quoting of PAN is mandatory;
- Central Government, State Governments and Consular Offices in transactions in which they are the payers.
In order to improve PAN related services, the UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL) has authorized CoDesk Venture to set up and manage PAN Service Agency (PSA) in all cities or towns where there is an Income Tax office. For convenience of PAN applicants in big cities, CoDesk Venture has set up more than one PAN Service Agency (PSA).
The location of an UTI PAN Agency in any city may be obtained from the local Income Tax Office, any office of UTI/UTIITSL or from the UTIITSL official website (https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/PanCenters/applicationCenters)
UTI PAN Agency Centers supply new PAN application forms (Form 49A), Correction PAN application forms (Form CSF), new NRI PAN application forms (Form 49AA), and PAN-Aadhaar Link assist the applicant in filling out the form, collect the filled form and issue an acknowledgement slip. After obtaining a PAN from the Income Tax department, UTIITSL will print the PAN card and deliver it to the applicant.
PAN applications can be made for the new Form 49A / correction Form CSF which can be obtained from any UTI PAN Agency Service Center or you can also download the Form 49A/CSF from website: http://www.utitsl.co.in
No, an application for a PAN can be made only on the new Form 49A revised by the Central Board of Direct Taxes on May 29, 2003.
Individual applicants will have to attach a recent, colour, photograph (Stamp Size: 3.5 cms x 2.5 cms); any document listed in Rule 114 must be supplied as proof of identity and address; and the designation and code of the applicable Assessing Officer of the Income Tax department must be noted on the Form 49A.
The Assessing Officer code may be obtained from the Income Tax Office where you submit your return of income. Applicants who have never filed a return of income may find an Assessing Officer code with the help of an CoDesk Venture UTI PAN Agency Service Center or jurisdictional Income Tax Office. In either scenario, the PAN application must state an Assessing Officer code, or your application cannot be processed.
A photograph is compulsory only in the case of individual applicants.
In such cases, the left hand thumb impression of the applicant should be affixed on Form 49A at the place meant for signatures and it must be attested by either a Magistrate, a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer, with an official seal and stamp.
Yes, all female applicants, irrespective of marital status, must indicate their father’s name on the PAN application.
No, indicating your telephone number is not compulsory; however, it may enable faster processing of your application.
Section 160 of IT Act, 1961 provides that a non-resident, a minor, or an individual deemed mentally debilitated may be represented by a Representative Assessor. In such cases, an application for a PAN will be made by the Representative Assessor.
Yes, but the letters should be typed in CAPITAL letters and should be clearly legible.
Your application will not be processed if it is incomplete. Your local UTI PAN Agency Service Center can assist applicants with any queries they may have.
A Permanent Account Number (PAN), as the name suggests, is a permanent number and does not change; however, you must notify your nearest UTI PAN Agency Service Center of an address change to ensure they have your most current information.
No, obtaining or possessing more than one PAN is against the law.
Yes, all PAN cards issued by the Department will remain valid. All persons who have been issued a PAN need not apply again.
In order to obtain the new tamper proof PAN card you must submit a CSF at your local UTI PAN Agency Service Center. You need to indicate your existing PAN on the form and surrender your old PAN card.
Apply a fresh in CSF at any UTI PAN Agency Service Center quoting the PAN allotted to you.
In case you applied prior to notification of new form 49A on 29.5.2003 but have not received the PAN, you will have to apply a fresh CSF at any UTI PAN Agency Service Center.
UTIITSL will ensure delivery of your PAN card by mail at the address indicated by you in form 49A.
All such inquiries should be addressed to:
- IT PAN Processing Centre:
- UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL)
- Plot No. 3, Sector - 11 CBD Belapur, NAVI Mumbai-400 614
- E-Mail.- [email protected]
- Tel No. 033 40802999